SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2023
Live in-person in Edmonton , Alberta, Canada
The Seven Principles is a relationship workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times bestselling book—The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. This international workshop has strengthened the relationships of tens of thousands of couples. It’s specifically designed to help partners improve their friendship and learn meaningful communication and conflict management skills.
The workshop includes lectures, videos and private couples exercises. Couples will not have to share in group. You will work at your own table, and I will go around and check-in privately for questions and offer guidance/support. The activities are fun, insightful and informative.
“Extremely enjoyable workshop. Truly felt like we, as a couple, were able to work through some real issues, as well as build tools for future growth and cohesion. Was definitely an extended date with depth and value. Thank-you for creating a safe space.” – D & C
“I am very happy to have had the opportunity to take part in this workshop. I learned a lot about myself, my partner, and how we can improve our communication. The facilitator is so friendly & easy to talk to, which is great! I will recommend this course to my friends for sure!” – Anonymous
“This workshop was an excellent resource for gaining applicable & research-based skills and tools to apply to our relationship and gain a deeper understanding of each other. Very helpful for couples who have been together a long time like us, or those just starting their journey together!” – T & M
What Will You Learn?
- Learn some of the most common (and biggest) communication mistakes and how to avoid/fix them
- Develop skills in managing conflict constructively
- Learn tools to work through perpetual and solvable problems for issues that keep coming up
- Get to know your partner all over again and reconnect as friends
- Maintain gains over a lifetime
Who is this workshop for?
Couples who would benefit from this workshop:
- Dating or pre-engaged
- Common-law or married couples
- Every phase of relationship from newlyweds to senior couples
- Those who wish to enhance an already “good” relationship
Couples who this workshop is not suited for:
- Those with severe relationship distress
- Those with significant emotional or physical abuse
- Those with addictions to drugs, alcohol or gambling
- Those with serious mental health problems
“This class was amazing! Definitely going to use the tools we learned. Well use of a weekend with my husband.” – A & S
“This course was really helpful for myself & my partner. We feel much more connected leaving the weekend, despite having some challenging conversations.” – K & G
- October 21, 2023
- 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Holiday Inn Conference Center Edmonton South
$300– use the code EARLY until October 1st to get in for $255!
- Participants will receive:
- 2 copies of the 7 Principles Couples Guide
- 1 copy of the internationally acclaimed The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work book
- Love Maps AND Open Ended Questions card decks
- Me as your experienced & trusted guide
“I really enjoyed the opportunity to spend uninterrupted time with my partner focusing on strengthening our relationship. It gave us the opportunity to reconnect on some topics we had not visited in a while. There are some great tools and take-aways we will be incorporating moving forward.” – M & C
“This workshop helped my partner and I to refocus on our relationship while giving us valuable tools to help us along the way.” – M & T