Does any of this sound familiar?
- I feel like we keep having the same fight over and over again without making progress
- I wish we could communicate better
- I long for more connection and intimacy
- We’re struggling to balance domestic labour in our household and share the mental load (hello resentment!)
- My partner has struggled with addiction and we are having a hard time recovering from this as a couple
- When did we stop having fun in our relationship? I wish we could get back to what if felt like in the beginning.
- We’re exhausted parents and feel like we’ve lost “us”
- We are getting married and want to ensure we are starting out on the right foot
- Our kids have left the nest and we’re getting ready to retire. It’s strange to adjust to being left with just us
If you’re struggling with these or other relationship issues, first of all, you’re not alone! But you don’t have to continue to suffer, because I can HELP get you UNSTUCK!
My Approach to Couples Coaching
Many coaches will try to sell you on their “One-size Fits all 10 step Guaranteed to Get Results” program. I call BS! People (and couples) are all unique, so I don’t believe in a standardized approach to working with you. I want to get to know YOU, your specific relationship roadblocks, and how you define a healthy partnership. I also want to highlight that I focus predominately on couples! Many therapist treat a multitude of issues, but do they really have the experience or training to specialize in relationships?
When you sign up for coaching with me, you will have access to a ton of evidence-based interventions, tools, and strategies from the best in the biz. I use the Gottman Method, draw on various counselling modalities, and lean on years of experience to help you revive your relationship. With me as your coach you can expect vulnerability, having fun, and sharing laughs (because relationships are messy!) However, I will also challenge you and hold you accountable to ensure you see results.
“Krista is quite brilliant at moving us along positively while still allowing us a safe space to vent productively, giving fun but challenging homework, and never allowing me or my partner to talk our way out of being responsible for our parts. Krista clearly appreciates, likes, and understands both of us. This really makes her effective.”
What to Expect From Couples Coaching:
- Learn well research communication strategies
- Utilize practical tools that you can begin using on your own immediately
- Learn proven methods to end grid-lock issues and arguments
- Learn strategies to help reach compromise and solve your “solvable” issues
- Learn a system to help rebalance the mental load and domestic labour in your home
- Explore your family or origins to understand where unhelpful relationship patterns came from and how to change them
- Deepen appreciation and connection with your partner
- Revive intimacy
- Explore your unique relationship issues with a skilled mediator
- Create a vision for your relationship that excites you
- Have the accountability and support of ME along the way!
“Krista pushed us together to express thoughts and feelings. This was better than individual counselling as we heard each other’s issues. Being together made it more open and reflective.”
Every couple is at a different stage in their journey, so there isn’t always a one-size-fits-all solution. I also want to give you the best value, so I have designed 3 packages & pricing structures to fit your goals, comfort level, and budget. If you are unsure what package is right for you, book a FREE, no obligation Discovery Call with me so we can explore our options.
This is for you if you…
- Want to try this coaching thing out and see if we are a good fit to work together
- Prefer to book one session at a time
- Are an existing client and want an additional session here or there
- One 75 minute coaching session
- Investment: $200 (paid in full)
It’s time to get unstuck! Let’s start digging into your personal relationship issues and start making changes. Learn tools and strategies to improve communication, manage conflict, and increase connection
- Five 75 minute coaching sessions
- Investment: $900 (paid in full or 2 payments of $450)
- SAVINGS OF $100
It is my experience that 10 sessions seems to be the magic number for couples to make MAJOR SHIFT and create LASTING CHANGES. Together we will untangle your unhelpful relationship patterns while learning tools for communication and connection.
- Ten 75 minute coaching sessions
- Investment: $1700 (paid in full or 4 payments of $425)
- SAVINGS OF $300
Let’s chat! Not sure where to start? Book a FREE, no obligation Discovery Call where we can get to know each other a bit, review some of your relationship roadblocks, ask questions, and explore if we’re a good fit to work together.