Like dating, you want to get to know the person you are spending time with, so here’s a little bit about me!
I can share with you all my experience, but know above all else, I am PASSIONATE about helping you REVIVE your relationship, authentically cultivate connection, and THRIVE! I am an empath, an assertive go-getter, an optimist, been known to both laugh and cry with my clients, am open and vulnerable about my own lived experiences, and an eternal cheerleader for love.
What sets me apart as your Couples Coach is in addition to the right attitude, I can back it with EXPERIENCE & TRAINING. I have spent the last 20 years in the helping field preparing to work with YOU. Most of my career has been working as a counsellor in the field of addiction & mental health specializing in relationships and couples. I have real experience as a therapist trained in many modalities (not listed here) in addition to being a coach.
Here is some of my experience, training, and accomplishments:
- Certified Flourishing Life Coach and Certified Flourishing Relationship Coach
- Member of the Association of Counselling Therapy of Alberta
- Addiction Counsellor for 15+ years
- Couples Counsellor for a decade
- 10 years of experience developing and teaching workshops on healthy relationships
- Completed various couples counselling training, including: Gottman Level 1 & 2, Gottman Treating Affairs and Trauma, and Gottman Addiction Recovery
- Trained in Congruent Couples Therapy
- Co-facilitator teaching Congruence Couples Therapy to other therapists
- Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work Leader
- Published author of The Daily Check-in: A Journal for Couples
- Married since 2005 to my handsome hubby who I met on a blind date
- Mom to 2 AMAZING daughters
- Crazy dog mom to Ellie the chorkie
- Nature lover
- Daily chocolate consumer
- Workout warrior
- Knitting nerd
- Smoothie creator
- Dating reality tv junkie (I swear I’m doing research!)